Friday 21 October 2011

Threesomes, Rubberist & Multiple Relations, just another week in NoshWorld!

Hey

So another couple of weeks have flown by, this week’s highlights included accidentally walking in on one of the Directors in the toilets, in my defence he was the one who had forgotten to lock the door but I was the one who barged in full steam ahead!! Soooooo embarrassing, I suppose it could have been worse he could have been in the middle of his business and swung round in surprise?? What would you do in that situation? Say something like “oh my, your wife is a very lucky woman” and then turn around and run?.  

It didn’t help that I was volunteered to serve them drinks an hour later, believe me I kept my eyes averted at all times!

Else where in NoshWorld one of my ex’s sent me a text asking if I fancied a threesome??!, I text  back to tell him he couldn’t handle me, how on earth did he intend to handle two of us? Apart from anything else I’m pretty sure he wasn’t up for a 2 man and one woman combo, and not being funny but if it’s going to be 2 women then I don’t see why he should get to pick the other woman?. What if she’s not my type??? For the record I haven’t actually tried this and I’m pretty sure the reality wouldn’t be as much fun as the fantasy.

On the dating front the dating site has been pretty pants, and I’m not sure if paying for the service was such a good idea? Again I am partly to blame as I have been out and about having far too much fun to be sitting in front of the computer looking for Mr Right. So a change in attitude is probably required!

The only guy I had been chatting to started to get on my nerves because every time I’d log onto the site to retrieve emails he would send me a “wink” I’m assuming to let me know that he knew I was online? Not being funny but why don’t you just text me? You have my number? It made me feel quite uncomfortable like he was checking up on me?, if he’s this possessive now, imagine what he’d be like after a date????

I did get a really, really, reeeeeeeeeeally long email from a bloke, telling me all about himself and his entire life story, which though sweet just made me realise we had absolutely nothing in common and so there really was no point in corresponding with him, however at least he saved me time and effort by getting this across in a first email? I think you should keep an initial email short and sweet, give each other an opportunity to ask questions if interested.

I didn’t get any naked pics this week though I did get a message from a bloke who sounded ok until I got to the bit of his profile where he declared he was a Rubberist?? My first thought was WTF is a Rubberist? Am I expected to get my marigolds out during sex? My second thought was, what part of MY profile made him think I’d be into this? I decided it was probably best not to ask? Delete, delete, DELETE!.

Surely they have specific sites for these people?  Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind wearing a bit of leather but even I draw the line at rubber! Every one to their own I suppose! (Why me???)  Actually I’d love to wear a fat suit to bounce around in, you know like those sumo wrestler ones? Not during sex obviously just for fun, sorry I’m digressing.

Also I quite like to dress up in fancy dress (maid, police women, schoolgirl – you get the picture) though one of my besties was horrified that I was thinking of buying the Ann Summers “nun” outfit, this week, I was like “bless you my child” (sorry just couldn’t resist – even she had to giggle at that point) Let  me help you repent your sins! Hee hee. Apparently she likes to act out the character if she’s in an outfit whereas I just love wearing pretty outfits and the effects they have on the other half! In other words you won’t catch me with a duster in my hand just because I’m in a maid outfit? Though I may have handcuffs in the policewomen one! Moving swiftly on………

I’m working on a new theory when it comes to men, in that why bother? Why settle for one man, when you can have several men?  May be there really isn’t just one man out there for every woman? I have spent a fair bit of time (when not in a relationship) over the last couple of years trying to find Mr Right and to be honest I’m really not sure he exists? I know no one is perfect, perfection is not what I’m looking for, and I also do not have (despite popular belief) a huge check list. I just want to meet someone normal? Someone I can get a long with, who can be my friend as well as my partner.

I know many people in relationships I don’t know I blinked and was surrounded by couples but it doesn’t bother me, I am possibly the only singleton left in my huge circle of friends and family but I don’t feel like an outcast or different?  Nothing is taken away from my life because I don’t have a man in it.

I’m not alone, my friends always make time for me, I meet up with the girls/guys for  dinner or drinks or I go round to their houses to play with their babies and converse with them and their partners. 

I’m very independent, I work 2 jobs, and I have a mortgage, a car and a social lifestyle. I’m happy.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I don’t want a man, what I’m saying is that I don’t need one. So here within lies the problem, what man is worth all the effort to get involved with in the first place? What’s he going to bring into my life that I don’t have already?

I’ve been spending time talking to and analysing my relationships with the ex’s. All men have good and bad points, the less time you spend with them, the more they are on their “best behaviour” and the more they show their good side.

So how about you don’t get into a relationship with just one man?, why not have a few casual flings with a few of them? That way you get the best bits from all of them without any of the mundane boring stuff?

They are after all very, very different. Some are like Ferraris, fast and furious and very noisy, while others are like Limos, slower and quieter but still get you from A to O. (If you get my drift?)
I liked the man who would come home from work and come up to kiss me before heading off to the shower or doing anything else because it was important to him to acknowledge me and it made me feel special. The man who would always open doors for me, the man who would help clear the table and carry the dishes into the kitchen or the man who would send me a text to say goodnight when we were apart so I knew he was thinking of me. The man who would help me with the shopping when I was unloading the car, or give me a cuddle because of something I said. The man who’d say “wow” when I answered the door to him after spending ages getting ready for a night out. Obviously these were the actions of several different men, not just the one.

In past relationships there were many restrictions because of the people I got involved with. I dated the “extreme workaholic” so getting him to agree to do anything was difficult, I’ve dated the “author” who would always be too busy promoting his book to be able to spend Christmas week with me? (I LOVE Christmas!)

I’ve dated men who are too cheap to want to go out for a nice meal once in a while, or men who travel for work all over the country so aren’t easily available to do things on the spur of the moment. Men who couldn’t possible go away this weekend because the football/rugby/cricket/motor racing (delete as appropriate) is on.

Men who can’t go away EVER due to pet commitments? Really???? Ever heard of a kennel?? Oh yeah I forgot he was the one who was cheap too so may be not! Men who have no imagination and their idea of a good time is a Chinese takeaway and a movie? (like all the time). Boring. Men who didn’t drive, or men who drove but didn’t have a car so I always had to pick them up or drop them off so I couldn’t drink and relax.  Is it any wonder I’m still single????

So working on my new theory, if you could take advantage of the good points of the different men, you could get to do so much more with them then you could ever do with just one?

So you could have the one man who likes to go out for dinners and thrives on the conversation? (we can take it in turns to pay – I’m not a gold digger), Another man who due to work commitments travels a lot but you can go away for the odd romantic night or weekend in a hotel together?

A man who likes to travel abroad so you could have spontaneous weekends away for a city break to some European destination, or a couple of weeks in Cuba? Then where’s the harm?  I’m pretty sure the rule of 5 or 6 doesn’t apply here, I couldn’t cope with that many men, I’m thinking 3 may be the magic number here?.

I know what you’re going to say, it’s not as fulfilling as a proper committed relationship and you are probably right, it is nice to have the security that comes with a proper relationship. However in the mean time isn’t this what being single is all about?...........................

6 comments:

  1. More excellent and compelling writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate was hilarious! Rubber guy WTF. X just tweeted xxx
    So did guy at work have a huge penis ? Xx

    LP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol No i didn't see anything! He was in the process of washing his hands when I barged in! (Thank god!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nosh,

    Interesting blog, but i have a couple of observations,
    what was your boss doing in the ladies toilet? at least you know what to buy him for the secret santa, an occupied sign!!
    as far as the threesome is concerned, i would have suggested a four/fivesome, three is just too much work, with the latter you can take time out.
    the dating side seems pretty pants, good luck , maybe traditional methods may be the key, ring the local marriage arranger and let them assist, if this isn't for you, best try local going out area, try a house party as long as the neighbours are invited, you this shouldn't pose a problem. as far as your potential continues to send you winks may indicate he's intersted, but shy.

    good luck and good blog. RH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey a couple of good points there! We have communal toilets at work, each with their own sink and toilet. For the record we also have a shower room so hey could have been a lot worse!

    As for the guy sending me winks I hadn't considered that he might be shy? I'll digest that for a while. Its always good to get a mans perspective on things!

    As for the dating I've tried asking friends etc, I don't go out as much as I used to and I'm not sure where else I should go to meet men? All suggestions are welcome! :) xx

    ReplyDelete