Monday 30 May 2011

Spontaneity taken to a new level

Spontaneity taken to a new level – fed by a temperature and sore throat – isn’t that how all fabulous decisions are made?

A Lemsip a day, helps you work, rest but no play!

Was a week of mixed emotions. I got my karma for elbowing that man in the face last week, in the form of a small innocent looking evil child in the gym who managed to trip me up on my way to a combat class. Went flying sideways and twisted my ankle, little brat just looked at me! Managed to limp my way through combat.

I locked myself out of my house – been here 6 years so not bad going, had to negotiate safe return of my spare key which involved ingenious timing to intercept a train, get the right train, right platform, right carriage with no window for error! Jason Bourne eat your heart out! Thanks to Allison for saving my life!.

I finally laid an ex to rest – no I didn’t kill him but I pissed him off sufficiently enough to make sure he doesn’t come back. I blame my temperature for my public outburst against him on facebook. I certainly rattled his cage! Made me feel a lot better as I got it off my chest and got responses (from him included) which left me in no doubt that you should always trust your instincts and that I’m better off out of that one!  I wish him all the luck in the world.

Had 2 indecent proposals from 2 ex’s in one day, told them both what I thought of them. RIP Guildford scum! Hee hee. Actually I should have taken Steve up on his and then whipped my hair back n forth (a lot) at his place so to leave loads of long dark hair as evidence for his girlfriend! Took him 3 days to get the house hair free last time! (For the record we were both single at that time!)

Got a not so indecent proposal from one of my besties, a last minute all inclusive holiday to Turkey? Why not? I’m just hoping the new spontaneous me doesn’t get the old me into a lot of trouble (Think Bridget Jones (the sequel in the Thai Jail) or Sex & the City (The sequel getting arrested for shagging on the beach in Dubai!)

Anyway I’m off for some sun, sea, sand and sangria, will be phoneless and internetless eeeek!

Love you all, speak soon :) xx

1 comment:

  1. OOhhh....sounds like a great hol! Enjoy and speak to u when u get back, :) (SP 09/06/11)

    ReplyDelete