Friday 8 July 2011

All about me!

All about me!

Hey, thought as I dedicated the last blog to Dave, I’d best do one about me!

So much has happened over the last few weeks I don’t know where to start.!

After the whole KFC thing I learnt that you can be judgemental sometimes and be spot on! Case in point was the big 4x4 which narrowly avoided blocking Herbie in at Tilgate shops (but blocked the 2 cars next to me, and it  took some manoeuvring to get round it) just because the very overweight (and I’m talking obese) man couldn’t be bothered to park and walk a few extra feet, guess where he was heading? Yep you’ve guessed it the fish n chip shop! Don’t get me started. I gave his passengers the thumbs up as I drove off!

Had a “Julie” get together at mine last weekend, bbq and all, Paula did the actual bbq as she was hungry and I was taking too long! Lol! She said the “lighter gel” for the bbq wasn’t as good as “lighter fluid” and I should buy that next time, (never had an issue with it myself), half hour later she changed her mind as  I relaxed with a drink and mid conversation saw out of the corner of my eye an almighty flame explode over the bbq narrowly missing Paula who’s leapt back (proper fast! Lol) and just avoided getting her eyebrows singed.

My first thought was thank god she’s ok, silly cow, her hubby would kill me if anything happened to her, my second thought was damn – hope the shed doesn’t go up and how quickly can I get to the fire extinguisher?.  She came back and said actually Lighter gel’s not bad after all!! Which gave me the giggles, don’t think I’ve laughed that hard since the whole “lady garden incident” . Not sure if it was relief or hysteria!  You’ll be pleased to know the rest of the evening went off without incident though we did misbehave a little bit with Dave. (the blow up doll - we have pics to prove it).

Man update – Got Andy's attention, chatted & flirted a bit on fb, lost Andy's attention but as he’s emigrating at the end of August, not sure it’s worth getting involved. I still want to ask him out for a drink though! I always want what I can’t have!

I also agreed to a date with some random man I met on line last year – plays a lot of tennis, has his own place etc etc, had forgotten what he looked like, agreed to meet him next Tues, (was being spontaneous) Then he sent me a you tube clip of himself - I can’t do it, I can’t, I can’t! Still need to go back to him to let him know some things come up! I know it’s terrible, I don’t know how I get myself into these situations.

And then there’s John, oh yes you heard me right, remember him? the man who dumped me after 5 months by EMAIL after being particularly nasty in a previous email accusing me of being clingy because I asked him to call me more than once a week when he’s away travelling.

Has the nerve to ask me how I am, whether I’ve met anyone and that he misses me???? Really??? You sure? What happened? Did my replacement get “too clingy??!” Not being funny but you could tell by her comments on fb that she was a complete psycho and I’m really glad he dated her after me because she would have made me look like a saint!! (I’m not by the way).

He still didn’t admit dating her but didn’t deny it either so that’s the best I’m going to get. I made it pretty clear that I wasn’t interested. I even told him I was sorry things didn’t work out with her and I hope he finds the right person soon – what this  meant was – you lying cheating SOB I hope you spend the rest of your life miserable and alone because it’s what you deserve! Lol!

Anyhow I’m considering going speed dating next week so who knows what’s around the corner, hopefully bigger (clears throat) and better things! Will keep you updated!

Love to you all J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment